An extremely hard and high gloss clear coating that hardens to a tough and abrasion-resistant coating. It is very applicable for high quality interior and exterior wood finishing, such as for wooden slats, narra wood floors and walls, gymnasium floors, furniture, pianos, doors, desks, wood shelves, cabinets, staircase steps and banisters. Its gloss will not fade even on the exterior side of wooden entrance doors. Two (2)–component (Part A, Base, and Part B, Catalyst). Reduced with Destiny Polyurethane Reducer.
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
Wood. For highly elegant woodwork, floors and export wood products.
Destiny Polyurethane Reducer.
Do not tint.
Spray or brush. Preferably spray for high gloss appearance.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
Thirty (30) to forty (40) square meters per 4 liter
Fifteen (15) to thirty (30) minutes before recoating. Light sand in between coats to remove the gloss.
Stir the Part A well. Then add all of the Part B. No induction period needed.
4 Liter Set:
Part A – 4 liter can with 3.5 liter contents and
Part B – 0.5 liter can with 0.5 liter contents
1 Liter Set:
Part A – 1 liter can with 0.875 liter contents and
Part B – 250 ml. can with 0.125 liter contents
All two (2) containers are conveniently packaged in one (1) vertical carton with handle for easy handling and minimizing mix up of components with other products during storage and mixing.
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions for mixing and use.
5. Once mixing of Parts A and B is done the mixture must be totally consumed within two (2) hours or the mixture will start to harden in the can.
6. The two (2) components are packaged in one carton to avoid mixing with other products.
7. Provide adequate ventilation during application.
8. Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heat during storage, application and curing.
Polyurethane Clear Varnish