This is a flexible waterproofing for concrete walls of homes, sheds, warehouses, and other single or two storey structures. It is a conveniently packaged special cement-based powder, formulated to provide a waterproof shield for masonry and concrete wall surfaces after mixing with water. It conveniently eliminates the weighing and measuring which is inherent of cementitious-type waterproofers. The powder is already preweighed such that it is only necessary to add the correct volume of clean tap water. It can withstand moderate movements of the surface. It has excellent adhesion and penetrates into the concrete pores. It allows the surface to breathe minimizing build up of water pressure. It is easy to mix, easy to apply, non-toxic and lead-free. Its penetration into the concrete structure gives a crystallization effect such that it withstands negative and positive water pressure.
Flat after mixing with with water, applied and dry.
SURFACES TO BE APPLIED, SUBSTRATES
Concrete, ceramic and other masonry wall surfaces. Up to two (2) storey high building walls.
Only clean tap water.
Do not tint.
Wet the prepared substrate with clean water prior to application. Apply the mixed paste while the surface is still wet. Apply a second coat after proper curing and drying of the first coat.
As Waterproofing Material – Brush, roller or trowel.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
5.5 Square Meters per set of 4.5 kilograms powder plus 2.5 liters water, per coat depending on thickness of the coating.
Allow to dry eight (8) to ten (10) hours in between coats and after the second coat.
1. Slowly add 2.5 kilograms (2.5 liters per 4.5 kilogram of powder) clean tap water into the Special Cement-based Powder with continuous stirring until a homogenous paste is formed with no lumps.
4 liter plastic container containing:
Special Cement-based Powder – 4.5 kilograms
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Follow mixing and application instructions.
1. In order to maximize the coverage when applying as waterproofer, apply one square meter at a time for each coat. Start at upper left hand corner and move to the right one square meter at a time on the first row. Then down to the next row until the whole area is covered. Then start again at the dry upper left hand corner for the subsequent coat.
2. Always apply the subsequent coat in the direction perpendicular to the direction of the strokes of the previous coat.
3. Apply the mixture one coat at a time. Allow to dry before applying subsequent coats. Apply only thin coats about 1/16 to 1/8 inch thick. Do not apply thick coats since this may result in cracks known as “mud checking”.