No code number assigned
A tough corrosion resistant coating for interior and exterior concrete floors and steel platforms. Primer and topcoat, no primer necessary. May be applied on properly prepared bare concrete or steel. But may be applied over the properly recommended epoxy primer Two component. Easy to mix. Various colors available. Resistant to the ultra-violet rays of the sun. Tough and tenacious. Resistant to water, oil, chemicals and solvents. High flexibility and abrasion resistant. Ideal for outdoor applications, such as for parking decks, factories, gasoline stations, grain drying areas, warehouses and other architectural, industrial and marine requirements. Will not fade.
Tile Red Beige
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
Bare concrete floors
May also be applied over epoxy primed masonry surfaces or Destiny Epoxy Mortar
Floorguard Reducer only
Not applicable. Do not tint.
Apply by brush, roller or spray
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
25 square meters per four (4) liter set
One (1) hour
Allow overnight before allowing vehicle traffic.
Stir the contents of the Part A Base. Then slowly add all of the Part B Catalyst and stir very well. No Induction Period necessary. Reduce only with Floorguard Reducer. Mixture must be applied immediately after mixing as it will start to harden in the can.
Part A Base – Four (4) liter can with three (3) liter contents
Part B Catalyst – One (1) liter can with one (1) liter content
Both are packaged in one carton for convenience and assurance for correct mixing.
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions for mixing and use.
5. Provide adequate ventilation during application.
6. Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heat.
7. Once mixing of Parts A and B is done the mixture must be totally applied immediately or the mixture will harden in the can.
8. Do not apply over coatings or putties other than epoxies.
9. The two (2) components are packaged in one carton to avoid mixing with other products.