(No code number assigned)
A non-toxic solution formulated to protect your homes, offices and property from fires. It is recommended for retarding flame spread on wood and other cellulosic materials and fabrics, such as curtains, canvass upholstery, carpets, mattresses and tablecloths. It is applied directly to the bare material by brush, roller or spray, or, for fabrics, by dipping. The product finds applications on bare wood exteriors of homes or other wooden buildings in order to protect the structure from fires emanating from neighboring houses or buildings, fallen candles, cigarette butts or the like. The applied wooden surfaces may subsequently be painted in order to provide color and protection to the wood and to prevent the retardant from being washed out by rain. It may also be applied on common household fabrics, including curtains, bed covers and tablecloths. However, the flame retardancy will be reduced when laundered or rinsed, and the fabric needs to be reapplied in order to renew its protection. It is strongly recommended for application on all wooden doors, cabinets, shelves, partitions, ceilings and other wooden fixtures on condominium buildings, apartment buildings, office buildings, mall boutiques and other types of buildings. It is especially recommended for wooden ceilings where electrical conduits pass. Water-based.
Light blue solution.
SURFACES TO BE APPLIED, SUBSTRATE
Wooden surfaces, such as exterior and interior wooden walls, lumber, plywood or lawanit. Surfaces must be bare, no paint, varnish nor oil finish. No wall paper or its adhesive.
Household fabrics, such as curtains, upholstery, carpets, bed covers, and tablecloths. All fabrics must first be tested for compatibility with the retardant by prior application on a small portion of the fabric and observation for burning, corrosion, melting or other kinds of damage.
Not applicable. Do not tint.
Wood – Apply by brush or roller.
Fabrics – Apply by brush, roller or spray. Fabrics may also be soaked in the solution. Do not dilute.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
Depends on the porosity and absorption of the product into the substrate.
Same as plain water. Depends on the humidity.
Shake the container before use.
1 liter and 4 Liter plastic containers.
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Do not ingest. If ingested, see a doctor immediately.
5. Do not inhale vapors.
6. Do not apply on articles of clothing, bed sheets, pillowcases and other fabrics that come in contact with the skin as it may cause irritation of the skin.
7. Must be applied on bare wood, no paint, no varnish. No oil. May be painted and coated after drying.
8. For fabrics, recommend reapplication after laundry.
9. For installed curtains, wetting may cause excessive weight and could cause fabric to tear. Apply in small sections and let dry at a time.