A clear, penetrating water repellant that when applied to bare concrete, ceramic or porous stoneworks will render the surface water repellant. Splash water from rain, hose or garden sprinkler will simply bounce off, or, on horizontal surfaces, may settle in globular splatters or drops without penetrating into the pores. When applied on bare porous masonry it penetrates and dries to an invisible water impenetrable interface. The appearance of the surface remains unchanged. The natural beauty of the stone is retained even after drying. Since it prevents wetting of the surfaces after drying, growth of moss, fungi, mildew or algae is minimized if not prevented. At the same time the interface still allows the stonework to breath, thus allowing moisture from within the structure to evaporate while it minimizes efflorescence. The interface is unaffected by surface abrasion. It enhances the appearance of bare concrete, plain or synthetic, brickworks, including facebricks, synthetic or natural adobe, pebble washout, Mactan Stone, Green Slate Stone, Stucco, Terra Cotta, clay tiles and other artificial or natural stones.
Invisible. No change in the natural appearance of the stone.
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
All bare porous, natural or artificial stoneworks, concrete, ceramic and other masonry, including plain or textured concrete, full or facebricks, natural or synthetic adobe, pebble washout, Mactan stone, green slate stone, stucco or terra cotta.
None. Use as-is, at package viscosity. Do not dilute.
None. Do not tint. Do not add anything.
Brush, roller or spray (low pressure).
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
Twenty-five (25) to thirty (30) square meters per four (4) liter depending on the texture, roughness, porosity and absorption of the surface.
Allow drying time of two (2) to four (4) hours before allowing heavy rain or wetting.
Stir contents well before applying.
Four (4) liter can.
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.
5. Do not apply when:
a. Surfaces are wet.
b. Surfaces were wet during preceding three (3) days.
c. Rain is anticipated within two (2) hours after application.
6. Any new mortar or plaster on which applied must be fully cured for at least fourteen (14) days.
7. It will not penetrate into hard non-porous limestone, granite, green slate stone or treated surfaces. But still effective on the mortar binder.
8. Do not use on surfaces or areas that could be damaged such as shrubbery and asphaltic materials used for some roofings.
9. Protect adjacent surfaces such as aluminum, glass and porcelain surfaces. If spilled on glass clean within one (1) hour with paint thinner or lacquer thinner.
10. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Provide adequate ventilation during application. Use goggles to avoid irritation.
11. Not recommended for floors or for submerged applications.