A clear sealer for application on wood substrates prior to the application of Polyurethane Clear Varnish. Two (2)–component (Part A, Base, and Part B, Catalyst). Reduced with Destiny Polyurethane Reducer. It evens out the condition of the surface to be applied such that absorption of the topcoat into the grain of the wood is minimized.
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
Wood. For highly elegant woodwork, floors and export wood products.
Destiny Polyurethane Reducer.
Do not tint.
Spray or brush.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
Thirty (30) to forty (40) square meters per 4 liter
Fifteen (15) to thirty (30) minutes before recoating. Light sand in between coats.
Stir the Part A well. Then add all of the Part B. No induction period needed.
4 Liter Set:
Part A – 4 liter can with 3.5 liter contents and
Part B – 0.5 liter can with 0.5 liter contents
1 Liter Set:
Part A – 1 liter can with 0.875 liter contents and
Part B – 250 ml. can with 0.125 liter contents
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions for mixing and use.
5. Once mixing of Parts A and B is done the mixture must be totally consumed within two (2) hours or the mixture will start to harden in the can.
6. The two (2) components are packaged in one carton to avoid mixing with other products.
7. Provide adequate ventilation during application.
8. Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heat during storage, application and curing.