This is a watertight fast setting cement. It comes as a single component hydraulic cement-based, powder. This is simply mixed with just enough water to form a putty and is used for patching and blocking inward water leakages from masonry and concrete surfaces above or below grade. It has exceptional strength and durability. Almost permanent. It can be applied directly on the leaking concrete cracks and hand-held with pressure. It is recommended for basements, tunnels, tanks, cisterns, sewers, retaining walls, wells and concrete pipes with through-wall penetrations of water. It can also be used as sealant and grout around pipe and conduit joints. Easy to use. Easy to apply. Non-toxic. Suitable for immersion after curing.
White before and after curing.
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
Concrete and other masonry.
Only just enough water to make a putty.
Do not tint.
Chisel the cracks into an inverted V prior to application in order to have a stronger plug.
Clean the cracks and holes and other areas to be applied. Remove all dirt, particles of concrete or mortar, efflorescence and all contaminants.
Wet the surfaces with clean water.
After the putty is mixed well, press the putty directly to the crack or hole and hold in place (wearing plastic gloves) until it sets. Magicseal will expand into the crack and its crevices and seal the leak while it sets. Use trowel for finishing.
Apply the putty within five (5) minutes after mixing with water.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
One (1) pound (0.45 kilogram) can fill a crack or hole of ¾ inch (19 mm.) depth, ¾ inch (19 mm.) width and twenty (20) inches (50.8 cm.) length.
24 hour before applying subsequent coats
Wear plastic gloves and mix the putty manually with gloved hands. Add clean tap water just enough to make a putty. Mix only the quantity that will be applied within five (5) minutes.
4 liter can with 10 lbs. (4.55 kg.) Hydraulic Cement-based Powder
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Wear plastic gloves when mixing, during application and while applying pressure during initial setting.
5. Wear protective eye goggles when mixing and applying.
6. When in contact with eyes do not rub. Wash immediately with clean water and see a doctor.
7. Mix only what will be applied within five (5) minutes.
8. Not applicable for areas with freezing temperatures.
9. Not applicable for moving cracks.
10. Hardened materials are not re-mixable.
11. Do not apply as a coating.