This is a flexible waterproofing for concrete floors and walls of bathrooms, roofdecks, terraces, verandas, balconies, gutters, ponds, ledges and awnings. It is packaged for convenience, such that all pre-weighing and -measuring are eliminated. The two components, Part A, Liquid Component and Part B, Premixed Powder are already pre-weighed and pre-measured and packaged in one container. User merely has to mix the two prepared components into a paste and apply the resulting paste by brush, roller or trowel. The product is based on a special cement and special synthetic resins. It can stand moderate movements of the concrete substrate. It has excellent adhesion and allows the surface to breathe minimizing build up of water pressure within the substrate. It is suitable to apply on exposed conditions. It is easy to mix, easy to apply, easy to use, non-toxic and lead-free.
White prior to mixing. Gray when mixed with the Premixed Powder.
Flat after mixing with the Premixed Powder.
SURFACES TO BE APPLIED, SUBSTRATES
Concrete, ceramic and other masonry. All architectural and industrial waterproofing, poured concrete, hollow block adobe or brick laying work. Will also adhere well to G.I. sheets and other metals.
Use as-is. Do not add water or any thinner.
Do not tint.
Wet the prepared substrate with clean water prior to application. Apply the mixed paste while the surface is still wet. Apply a second coat after proper curing and drying of the first coat.
As Waterproofing Material – Brush, roller or trowel.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
7.5 Square Meters per four (4) kilograms of the mixture, one (1) set, per coat, depending on thickness of the coating.
Allow to dry two (2) hours in between coats and after the second coat.
1. Pour all of the Part A Liquid Component into the empty container and stir well.
2. Slowly add all of the Part B Premixed Powder into the Part A Liquid Component with continuous stirring unti totally consumed and a homogenous paste is formed with no lumps.
4 liter plastic container containing:
Part A Liquid Component – 1.5 kilogram
Part B Premixed Powder – 2.5 kilogram
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Follow mixing and application instructions.
1. Liquid Flex is not acceptable as topcoat for interior of water tanks for drinking purposes.
2. In order to maximize the coverage when applying as waterproofer, apply one square meter at a time for each coat. Start at upper left hand corner and move to the right one square meter at a time on the first row. Then down to the next row until the whole area is covered. Then start again at the dry upper left hand corner for the subsequent coat.
3. Always apply the subsequent coat in the direction perpendicular to the direction of the strokes of the previous coat.
4. Apply the mixture one coat at a time. Allow to dry before applying subsequent coats. Apply only thin coats about 1/16 to 1/8 inch thick. Do not apply thick coats since this may result in cracking known as “mud checking”.