Extra Fungicide comes in 40 ml. vials. It is added into water-based or solvent-based paints in order to minimize growth of mildew after application. It is mixed into paints used in mildew-prone areas such as high altitude, seashore and swampy, or ex-swampy areas. It is especially recommended to be used in house and building areas where mildew tends to grow, such as under-eaves, behind foliage, air condition duct vents and other constantly moist and shaded areas. Destiny Extra Fungicide has already been proven effective in Philippine areas such as Tagaytay, Baguio, Legaspi and Cagayan de Oro.
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
Depends on the type of paint into which it is mixed.
Mix into paint prior to application of the paint. Stir very well.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
Mix into paint at one (1) 40 ml. vial per 4 liter of paint and stir very well.
40 ml. glass vial.
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep tightly closed when not in use.
4. Poisonous. Do not ingest. If ingested, see a doctor immediately. Wash hands and eyes immediately when wet with the solution.
5. Be sure to add one full 40 ml. vial of the Extra Fungicide per 4 liter of the paint.