This is a pure epoxy putty. It is 90 percent solids. It is especially formulated to fill gaps and large cracks on concrete surfaces. It is recommended for evening out uneven and jagged surfaces of concrete floors (parking decks, warehouse floors, driveways, shops and factory floors) and walls, interiors of concrete water tank and cisterns, sewage treatment plants and swimming pools prior to the application of topcoats. It is used to fill voids left by removed gravel stones and large (up to ½ inch) superficial cracks. It is water resistant, chemical resistant and solvent resistant and is especially formulated for submerged applications on concrete and steel. It dries and cures to a hard mass that fills and seals all gaps.
Off-white after mixing of Parts A and B.
Matte, slightly rough finish.
Light sand after curing to smooth out the surface prior to applying subsequent coats.
SURFACES TO BE PAINTED, SUBSTRATES
Do not reduce.
Do not tint
Observe all instructions and precautions for mixing and use as given in this bulletin.
COVERAGE/ SPREADING RATE
Depends on the thickness applied.
Twelve (12) hours. Light sand in between putty coats to maintain the slight roughness. For deep holes and fillings, make sure that the applied putty is solid, hard and set through-and-through. Press the surfaces to test for softness or cushioning and apply topcoat only when the filling is set through-and-through.
Stir both the Part A Base and the Part B Catalyst.
The product is fast-drying. It must be applied immediately after mixing since it will dry within two (2) minutes. Do the mixing on a flat plate. Mix in small quantities at a time, on a 1:1 ratio. Mix Part A and Part B well using the spatula or putty knife. Apply immediately with putty knife. Sand the surface as soon as the surface is dry. Make sure the container covers are tightly sealed when not in use.
Part A – 4 liter can with 4 liter contents and
Part B – 4 liter can with 4 liter contents,
Part A – 1 liter can with 1 liter contents and
Part B – 1 liter can with 1 liter contents
1. Store in shaded ventilated area.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions for mixing and use.
5. Once mixing of Parts A and B is done the mixture must be totally consumed within two (2) minutes or the mixture will be too hard to apply.
6. Provide adequate ventilation during application and during curing.
7. Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heat during storage, during application and during curing.
8. Sensitive to UV rays of the sun. Do not allow prolonged exposure to sunlight as applied product will lose its gloss and may chalk.
9. Not recommended as expansion joint filler and for full putty application. Recommended only as spot putty and for filling.