ELASTOMERIC ROOF PAINT
Advanced roof paint technology (as against the common Acrylic Roof Paint). Elastomeric resin resistant toUV sun’s rays. Non-fading colors. Beautifies, protects and waterproofs. Its elasticity and continuity of film seal and protect roof and home from the ever-changing sun, rain and wind forces that stretch, contract, flex and vibrate the roof. Water-based.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 9 non-fading colors. Intermixable. Gloss finish.
- Polymer resistant to sun’s heat and UV (ultra violet) rays.
- Beautifies the home (the roof – the most prominently visible part of the house),
- Protects the roof (biggest single investment of most home-owners).
- Waterproofs the roof. Fills minor cracks, gaps, pores, nailholes,etc.
- Elastomeric – moves with the movements of the roof as caused by wind and expansion and contraction caused by sun’s heat.
- Water-based. Lead-free. No toxic ingredients.
- Use at package viscosity. Thin sparingly with clean tap water.
- Do not tint. May blend with other Elastomeric Roofgloss colors.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Coverage 25 to 30 square meters per 4 liter, less allowance for the corrugation of the surface.
- Dries in 2 to 3 hours.
- Properly prepared ceramic roof tiles, cement board tiles and primed GI roof surfaces.
- Also used for concrete walls in extreme locations.
- 4 liter and 16 liter Plastic Container.
- Store is shaded ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed when not in use.