ELASTOTILE Elastomeric Waterproofing Tile Finish
ELASTOTILE ELASTOMERIC HIGH GLOSS TILE FINISH
100 percent Elastomeric Paint with high gloss tile finish. Much lower in price than its Acrylic Solvent-based counterparts. Combines the flexibility and crack-bridging properties of elastomeric resins with the elegant high gloss finish of tile finishes. Formulated for exteriors of buildings, high-rise and commercial, for institutions such as hotels, hospitals and schools. Also applicable for interiors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Water-based. Environment-friendly.
- Will cure to an elastomeric membrane. Flexible.
- Enhances the exterior and interior appearance of homes, buildings, factories, rooms, stores and offices.
- Will bridge hairline cracks formed in plaster and prevent entry of rainwater.
- Factory-mixed for colors. Non-fading.
- For textured finish – Use Sintex Cast. For small, medium and large casts and for Anay finish.
- Lead-free. No toxic ingredients.
- Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Use at package viscosity or thin sparingly with water.
- Coverage: 25 square meters per 4 liter.
- 1 to 2 hours drying time. Light sand in between coats.
- Prime with Epoprime Water-based Epoxy Primer and Masonry waterproofer.
- For textured finish, apply Sintex Cast by mortar gun. Use different size nozzles for Large, Medium and Small Cast. Flatten with blank roller for Anay Finish.
- Stir well before use and when tinting and blending.
- Recommended for office buildings, hotels, schools and other institutional buildings.
- Exterior and interior concrete walls, posts and ceilings.
- Store in shaded ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed when not in use.