SKIMKOTE Smooth Rendering Paste
SKIMKOTE SMOOTH RENDERING PASTE
A cementitious-type paste for smoothing out rough concrete surfaces prior to application of latex topcoats. For interiors. Mixed with Portland or White Cement to form the paste. Combines the functions of concrete plaster and putty and no need to neutralize the surface.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Gray color when mixed with Portland Cement; white when mixed with White Cement.
- Easy –to-apply. Easy-to-sand.
- Dries with excellent adhesion and resistance to moisture. Does no sag on walls nor ceilings.
- No need to neutralize concrete surfaces.
- Serves as primer and putty for latex topcoats.
- May be applied up to 4 millimeters thick.
- Water-based. Lead-free. No toxic ingredients.
- Use as-is. Do not thin. Do not tint.
- Screen the cement to remove all lumps. Then add the screened cement to the Skimkote clear liquid.
- Mix with Portland Cement at 1:1 ratio, 5 kg. cement to 5 kg. Skimkote. Add the cement to the Skimkote and stir. Use electric mixer for fast and homogenous mixture.
- Do not add water.
- Apply by putty knife and sand to a smooth finish.
- Once mixed consume the mixture within one hour.
- Coverage: 0.6 to 0.8 kg./square meter/ mm. of thickness.
- Drying time: 1 to 2 hours.
- For interior concrete walls and ceilings.
- 5 kg. in 4 liter Plastic Container and 25 kg. in 16 liter Plastic Container.
- Store in shaded ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed when not in use.