FULA-TITE Plastic Wood Dough
FULA-TITE PLASTIC WOOD DOUGH
A fast-drying dough, color of wood, for application on wood items for filling cracks, knotholes, gaps, crevices and imperfections and for smoothing out wood panels and woodboard surfaces prior to application of clear coatings. Easy to sand. Will not blind the sandpaper.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Easy to apply paste.
- Dries to a hard and easy to sand filling. Does not blind the sandpaper.
- Easy to remove dust.
- Lacquer-based. Fast-drying – only 30 minutes.
- A necessary step in all woodworking, carpentry, cabinetry woks.
- Light reddish-brown in color. Color of wood.
- More packaging options available.
- Apply by putty knife.
- Sand with fine sandpaper after drying.
- Dries in 30 minutes.
- All types of wood articles. Loose – chairs, sofas, bars, picture frames, and desks. Fixed – wooden floor slats, wood parquet, panel and flush doors, casement windows, cabinets, shelves, stairways, banisters, balusters and other wooden parts of homes and offices.
- Gymnasium floors, basketball court floors, squash court floors, ballroom dancing floors, etc.
- ¼ liter, ½ liter, 1 liter and 4 liter can.
- Store in shaded ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not inhale fumes.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire, sparks and heat.